- Enlarging the reception and refurbishing the common parts of this historic property, situated at the junction of Holborn Circus, Hatton Garden and Ely Place; one of the last remaining private gated roads in Central London;
- Converting the former bank hall into a CAT A office, complete with a new mezzanine floor providing an addition 700sqft of space, opening on to a private terrace;
- Converting the former basement bank vaults into new bike stores and shower facilities for the building occupants.
- Refurbishing the first floor into a new CAT A office space;
- Providing fully fitted office space on the third floor, complete with meeting rooms, phone booths, kitchenettes and completely furnished.
- Obtaining a Change of Use planning consent to increase office space achieving a higher ERV;
- Increasing rental income by creating an additional 700sqft of office space by introducing a mezzanine level;
- Adding value by creating design led refurbishments of existing office space and enhancing the common parts with an enlarged reception, bike and shower facilities.
Current Position: Under construction. Due to complete in Q3 2020.