- Millennium Gardens, Hungary
- The development comprises a new build Grade A office building on the banks of The Danube incorporating 4 levels of underground car parking, retail with 10 upper floors of offices. The development also provides external public realm space at ground level.
- Epsilon act as Client Representative on behalf of a European Fund Manager, advising and reporting on programme and procurement, construction progress, budgets, financing and leasing.
- Clear and regular reporting has allowed the Fund Manager to investigate and model a number of scenarios.
- Oversight of the Construction Management procurement route has allowed the project to adapt to varying market conditions.
- Upgrading the building to achieve BREEAM Excellent.
- Oversight of the leasing activity has enabled the building to achieve pre-leases during COVID 19 pandemic.
- Oversight of the financing has enabled a Development Facility Agreement to be agreed.
- Project currently on site with the structural frame complete and the façade works progressing.
View more Development Projects